Last modified May-23-1997
Contents of the Jeliot pages
- Main page
- gives general information on Jeliot and an overview of the implementation.
- Why Jeliot?
- tells why you should use
- Inside Jeliot
- gives technical information
on the implementation, limitations to input code, and restrictions to using Jeliot.
- concentrates on the networking part of Jeliot.
- introduces the researchers and students involved in
- gives a few examples where to point
your browser from here.
- User's manual
- Online user's manual for Jeliot.
- describes in more detail some of the terms used in these